Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Busch Gardens

Eric has been looking forward to coming back to Busch Gardens for a while. It was just like he remembered it...only better & faster rides. There are different countries to visit and shows to see. There were no lines so we rode front seat for most of the rides. Both of us were trying not to get sick (the older I get...the longer I need between rides). But the weather was beautiful, I got an awesome ice cream cone, We rode all the rides, most twice and had a really good time!
We also found a really good church this weekend, so we are excited about that. They are part of the Acts 29 movement. We went to a Bible study Tuesday and met a lot of cool people. We have dinner together and discuss the sermon from Sunday. We are going to learn a lot and be challenged while we hang out with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment