Monday, April 30, 2012

Days 251-260


Uncle Brian let me play kid games on his iPad-I want one too mom and dad!


Mommy let me have Peeps today...Mmmm sugar!!! Happy Easter! He has Risen!




Pop Pop, Papa G and Uncle Brian came to visit me in Texas. We had so much fun hanging out!


Daddy's favorite flower-the Bottlebrush


Bluuuue Eyes


Indian Paintbrushes!


Daddy did a tough mudder with a team from work today. 12 miles, 23 obstacles and A LOT of mud! He said it was hard work, but it was fun too. Maybe one year we can complete one together!
















1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic job you are doing Mel! This is a wonderful idea and who knows maybe you can get a book deal out of this. You never know ! The beauty of this is obviously you are capturing this precious time period of seeing your lil miracle grow up day by day and a perfect keepsake to have and hold forever. Jayden is going to be so proud of his Mommy! I love the graduation cap and all the action shots and props. Such creativity! I could go on and on. I wish I could have done this with my children. A great inspiration for all new Mom's. Well done! He is a beautiful boy. I look forward to all your pictures. Hugs! Disa

    ReplyDelete