Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Days 291-300!


300 days come and gone already! Its hard to believe. This picture was my dads idea after the movie 300:) Good thinking dad.


This is Joseph and Elizabeth from our Life Group at church. We got to see them start dating, and today get married! Congrats guys. Y'all are a wonderful couple! P.S. I'm not crying-just got really excited!



Reflections...


 "Red"


We went to the Lacox's for dinner. This is me playing with their fluffy hairball Lilly!


My first taste of Cheerios! I think I share the same love as mommy!



We went to the lake all day for Mother's Day. Daddy met us up there after work. Thats Trevor Lee in front. He's a rapper that came with us because his mom lives in another state. He put on a free concert for us in the car on the way up to the lake. I even made it into one of his flows. Mom got to wakeboard (one handed) and grandma skied her little heart out. They both said they had a great day. We stayed and watched the sunset-and it was beautiful!
 


Jacob flew in from Cali for Mother's Day. Its been a long time since all the Merkeys have gotten to hang out together! We had a great time.


Congrats Uncle Stephen for graduating from Christ for the Nations! Where will HE take you now?



No comments:

Post a Comment