Thursday, October 14, 2010

The last few weekends

On October 2 we went to a co-workers wedding. It was really nice of her to invite us. We had a good time getting dressed up and hanging out with people from my work. We relaxed the next day...Eric watched football while I scrap booked. It was nice to sit around with nothing to do.


The next weekend was the "Richmond Folk Festival." The paper said it brings in 200,000 people every year. It was so much fun. They had crafts and lots of bands playing. We listened to the Haitian music while drinking a glass of wine (and Eric=beer).
Brian, Tiff and Eli came in on Friday night. The cousins got to meet finally:)


On Saturday we went to the "Brews and Blues" festival. had local musicians and local home breweries. It was perfect weather so we just hung out and talked under a tree. Very relaxing and a good time. We left there and went to Williamsburg to go to The Cheese Shop. Tiff got cheese and I went next door and got a caramel apple. Ive been craving one for years so I went all out. It was sooo good.
We went home a played Settlers of Catan...I Won:) hehe


We went to church on Sunday. Awesome sermon about taking care of your physical body...working out and eating healthy but not making it an idol. Then we went to the James River. Then we had a shrimp boil and brought it to the clubhouse's theater room to watch the GIANTS game...they won...whoop.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had fun with the fam. But Eric....I can't believe you let Mel win!...what's up with that man?;)

    ReplyDelete