you spell Toth with one 'o';
you spell tooth with 2 'o's;
not a hard concept....(you would think)
Wow, Jayden is almost one year old. People say that the time goes by fast so we tried to slow it down by Melanie doing a project 365 for Jayden, I think that only sped it up....Jayden is getting into everything now, I have never said the word NO this much, and when we tell him know, he likes to look at us, smile, and keep doing what he's doing. Grrrrrr...... I was looking forward to these days of him being more mobile, but I miss the days of putting him somewhere and him still being there 5 seconds later. Every day is a new adventure for him and everything is a new wonder for him. He's learning something new everyday and loves to read (especially his Bible every day). He's growing up fast so there will be plenty more pictures put up in the coming year, so keep checking back here.
That's a great reason to give a happy jump!
ReplyDelete