We went to Peddlers Village after Thanksgiving. Its a cute little village with unique stores and all decorated for Christmas.
We flew back to Texas for 3 weeks to see my family and friends. We ended up working our old jobs while we were home, which was a blessing. I got to see my girls for "Girls Night", and Eric got to have his much missed "Man Date" playing Mario Kart with Doug and David.
We went to Santas Wonderland with our roommates and some friends. I made some chocolate covered flavored dipping spoons with some girls for some Christmas presents.
We went to houston a few times. My mom a main character in a Christmas play at church..she performed very well:) I got to see my bro living in California (Jacob), Dallas(Stephen) and Justin who is about to move to Cali. We (by "we" I mean mom) found a clover patch and we found over 50 4 leaf clovers.
We had an early Christmas with my family. And took our famous Family Christmas Picture:) We flew back to New Jersey on Christmas Eve and had Christmas again with Eric's family:) To be continued.....






Check out our blog for the pic from the night yall came over.
ReplyDelete