We went to Dallas for Stephen's Graduation, and got to hang out with Darrin, Jessica and Rollie for the night. Love those guys!
I finally get the concept of peek-a-boo! Now I can play all by my self

We had a playmate with Levi. We were supposed to go to the splash pad, but it was raining. So we just chilled outside and had fun.

Smiling for the camera.
This is my new outfit from Sherry! She's so thoughtful!!!
We went to Conroe to have dinner with Sherry and Gavin! So good getting to see them again!
My hair was getting soo long so my mom decided to get it cut. Rachel did a great job on everybody's hair-mom, grandma and mine! (and yes...my mom kept some of it)
My mom can finally get instagram on her phone...so she doesn't have to pick just one picture anymore! This made her very happy!
I want to crawl so bad! Everything is just out of my reach. I get frustrated, but I'm almost there!
Eating Watermelon at the park with our life group. We used it in a "Minute to Win it" game for our end of the semester bash. We had a great time!
The Jones' are in town(Blaine & Walt) and we got to see them. Playdate at the park!
P.S. We don't know the fourth kid-he just wanted to be in the picture:) Too funny!








Love this!! makes me laugh so hard thinking of the random kid who insisted on being in the picture and his mom and other ladies who didn't even try to get him to move...:)
ReplyDelete