Hey mom look what I can do:)
Just driving to get the mail...
Pool time with my buddies during our Memorial Day BBQ
Leaving Colorado today! So glad I got to meet my second cousin Braden, and get to see my great grandparents again!
My mom's cousin(my cousin once removed i think is what they call me) Kerri got married today! Congrats y'all
So this is Bishops Castle! Its awesome. This man has built it all by hand... Like he goes up in the mountain and gets the rocks to make his castle. It is so dangerous which makes it even cooler. There are no signs that say you can't go here-you do it at your own risk. Theres a bridge that isn't finished and it just drops off like 100 feet or so. We got to talk to Mr Bishop for a while today-pretty neat (and opinionated) guy. Its a good thing I haven't started walking yet!
Well hello there...
No comments:
Post a Comment