Sunday, July 1, 2012

Days 311-320

 Buying local at the farmers market


Dad's been wanting a "beater" car for a while...his dreams finally came true:) Just don't touch anything when you get inside for a joy ride-it might break.


Fun time at the splash pad with my buds


Animal day at the Bryan library. They had a cow, llamas, a huge dog and this 165 pound turtle!


Venus crossed over the sun today. It won't happen again in our lifetime, so we had to see it. Our neighbors had a telescope they let us look through. Venus is the size of earth and when it crossed over the sun it was just a tiny black dot (like on the sun in the pic). pretty amazing.


Mom just happened to drive by the College Station library today and see life flight, a fire truck, ambulance, police car, tractor, and some other big rigs. So we called dad and he met us up there to check it all out. I got to sit inside life flight (I hope I never have to go for a ride!) and I got to get locked in the back of the police car (I hope thats never for real!) but it was fun looking at it all!



SNICKERS!!! Do I need to say more???


My first time to pull up to standing! Oh boy:)


My friends from church get together every Thursday to play. So much to do I just can't sit still!



No comments:

Post a Comment