Sunday, September 2, 2012

Days 341-350

 Uncle Stephen worked at YFN (Youth for the Nations) with thousands of teenagers from all over the world who come to meet with Jesus and have their lives completely transformed by the power of God. He was the guy in charge of coming up with all the games and making sure they run smoothly. Thanks for being a Godly example for me to follow!!!


My mom and I went for a walk today and her phone jumped out of the cup holder and flat on its face. the screen is cracked pretty bad...at least she can't blame me!


I love looking at myself in the mirror. Look at the mess I've made of the house:) I am to blame for that!


Love my "new" toys people were getting rid of!


"Hey! You're wearing my shirt bro!" We go to Jason's Deli to meet up with friends from our bible study every other week. Jayden and Chandler are pretty cute!!!


We went to Lake Somerville with the Merkeys (and a bunch of their friends) and our friends Ryan & Leah to celebrate the fourth! So much fun!


Daddy build me my first pillow fort. I love climbing!


I love going into rooms and closets and shutting myself in. Then mom and dad go all over the house and try to figure out which door it was. haha fun game I like to play:)


Gpa, Gma, and uncle Justin came in for a visit and to fix our sprinkler system!!! and put lights in the closets! Im gonna grow up to be pretty handy! Thanks!


*Water*


No comments:

Post a Comment