Sunday, September 2, 2012

Days 351-360

 Every boy needs some sticks!


Peek-a-boo with everything I can find.


All-Star dads! Travis and Eric agreed to take us boys to Kindermusik once this summer. They were pretty excited about it. That day other dads showed up too. The director of Kindermusik came up to take a picture of all the awesome dads(i couldn't get my hands on one tho). We had so much fun with our dads!


Playdate with Simon(my neighbor). We can both show off our standing skills now. We later went outside to see his chickens and make some tie-dye shirts!


"I see a firetruck. A big red shiny firetruck."


Off to the races!


Mardi Gras! 
Mom's been shopping for my birthday party photo booth. I get to try everything on for her!


Maybe I will one day I will have a ring like moms that says class of 2033!!!




We went to the Dallas Zoo! My mom was stoked that we got to feed the giraffes-since its her favorite animal! If you ask me what a giraffe says-I stick out my tongue like I'm eating leaves!


No comments:

Post a Comment