So it's official...we are a cloth diapering family. My mom really likes it. My dad (who was originally totally against) it is catching on pretty fast. Although this diaper is put on backwards (Gma Merkey did the same thing a different time). It gives my mom a pretty good laugh.

Im blowing lots of bubbles (and drooling) these days. If you coo or laugh, I normally repeat it back to you. Its a fun little game i like to play. Before y'all know it I'll be teething and saying real words!!!
This is Melvin. He's a former Harlem GlobeTrotter, but now does motivational speaking all over the world. I got to hang out with him today, and he told me that he married my parents a few years ago. He's a real funny guy. I'm glad I got to hear him speak at FamilyFest.
Getting my hair done with mommy:) Uncle Jacob's Girlfriend Rachel did our hair (really just my moms) for the last time before she moves to San Diego, CA. My mom went a little crazy since Rachel is moving away...
So my dad and mom have been working really hard the last 2 years, and 3 months to get out of debt. They listened to Dave Ramsey, prayed a lot and got on a pretty strict budget. They started out with $88,000.00 worth of school loans, credit cards, new cars, boats and who knows what else. With God's Blessings, a lot of hard work (part time jobs and overtime) and a dad that loves to budget money THEY DID IT. THEY ARE NOW DEBT FREE!!! Thank you Lord!




No comments:
Post a Comment