Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 59-65


Jer-z has been so good to me since I came home. He knows not to get too close to me or give me too many kisses. He protects me and lets mommy know when I'm crying. We are going to grow up and be best friends.


These are little scrubs to wear to be like mommy and daddy. They even have my name on them. Daddy took me to his staff meeting today. They almost put me to work, but I had to tell them that I'm not really a Doctor...yet. Then we went and saw mommy up at work and daddy showed me off to all our friends.


Daddy is such a good babysitter. We have so much fun together when mommy's at work!


They call me Mr Muscles.


I got to go hang out with the ladies today at Sherry's bridal shower. All the friends mommy would ask to babysit me were at the shower. I tried not to steal the show from Sherry, but a lot of the attention was on me today...I'm not gunna lie. But I don't think she minded:) We all had a good time.


*Speechless*


My first time in the jogging stroller. I know you can't see me very well, but I'm just sleeping. My parents want to run the College Station half marathon in December, so they started training today. Good thing I like being outside and going with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment