Friday, September 16, 2011

Days 31-40


Silly faces:) I'm still learning how to control my eye muscles, and it makes my parents laugh.


Pool Time.


This is how daddy dressed me today. Mommy has no words for this! lol


Giving Daddy some love so he will get better faster. He loves cuddling with me.


I didnt want to tell Papa G and Grandma Toth bye today:( I tried to sneak inside their suitcase, but they found me. They were such a big help, and held me all the time. I will miss them. Mom and I cried for a while after they left. But I get to skpe them and send them lots of pictures AND see them again in November.


After we dropped daddy off for surgery this morning we went and bought mommy a new gun. Its a lot smaller (9mm) so ill get to shoot it sometime. We made a stop at the Antique Rose Emporium and looked at all the beautiful flowers. Then went to get daddy. He was very sleepy.


Both sets of grandparents at the same time...I'm so spoiled...and I love it!!! Grandpa Merkey was on a mission trip so he didnt get to see the Toths. So they went out to dinner while I went to our friend Scott & Shannon's going away party. Then we got to come home and hang out with everyone until the Merkeys had to go home for work the next day. I love my Grandparents!


Papa G bought a new gun so he will have something to use at the deer lease. Its pretty big so I'll have to grow into it before I get to use it.


39 years is a long time! Thank you! We went to the Peddlers Show in Bryan and got lots of neat stuff. Then I took them out to eat at Maddens...super great food and service.


We went to Fraziers in Hempstead...Finally. Mom's driven by it about 100 times going back home, but she hasnt ever stopped to see what they have. Well Papa G loves that kind of stuff, but when he goes they are always closed. So we drove down there...making a stop at Marthas Bloomers for lunch, and taking pictures of "Texas Gates" for Grandma Toth's new project. The place is huge and a little overwhelming with all the stuff they have!

No comments:

Post a Comment