Friday, September 16, 2011

Days 41-50

No words can describe how this makes my parents feel


Mommy went up to St. Joseph to go to an inservice (and show me off) and talked to the Lead Therapist up there. She said they needed help in the afternoons if she wanted to come back to work. So she went in today, while daddys stayed home with me. I had a blast with daddy, and mommy said work went pretty well.


9/11/01-9/11/11 My mom cant believe its been 10 years ago already. She was in high school when she found out the news. Daddy was in his second year of college and had friends affected by the tragic event. They will tell me more about it when I get older. But we will never forget. I am proud to be an American!


This was mommy's neighbor growing up in Houston, Kelly. Then when my mom was a personal Trainer she worked with Justin. Gma Merkey kinda made a mistake one day, which Kelly had to call Justin to fix...and I guess it wasnt a mistake after all. They hit it off that night on the phone, and are now married:) Congrats!


Look at my head control:) This makes mommy and Gma Merkey so proud. I love Tummy Time...esp with Gma beside me!


Meeting Daddy's first Texas friend, Mexican Mike. They were roommates for a few years.


Had dinner with the Jones and Lacox's. The Jones are moving to Mississippi in a couple of days. We are gunna miss them a lot, but so glad they are in our lives. And Scott's parents still live here-so they have to come visit:)


I took my first bottle like a champ, and daddy enjoyed feeding me. Now mommy can go on longer dates with daddy, or go back to work for half a day...I'll miss her too much if she goes all day!!! :)


Its not everyday you get to take a picture with a baby squirrel. It was super cute. Grandpa gave him a new home to live in.


First Aggie Game of the season-and they actually won. My great cousin gave me this outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment