Thursday, September 22, 2011

Days 51-58

I just love watching the fan go round and round and round.


We went to our neighbors son's funeral today. Their advice to my parents is "to hug and kiss me everyday!" I was kissed a lot before...but now I'm getting extras! They tell me they love me all the time, and that Jesus loves me too:)


My first day at the beach was pretty fun. The sun wasn't out very much so it was a little chilly.


Dad was flexed off work and asked mom where she wanted to go. She said Galveston. It started raining when we got here, but God stopped it so I could go swimming. We stayed at the San Luis Resort, which was really nice. I liked the loud sounds of the rushing waterfall.


I'm growing so fast!


This is my new friend Levi. We are 7 weeks apart!


My friend Ethan stopped by and gave me some cool clothes to wear. He though my feet were really small and doesn't believe his used to be that small.


Today we found out our 14 year old neighbor died this morning. I was sad. I wanted to play four square with him and grandma and race cars up the street.


No comments:

Post a Comment