Thursday, September 15, 2011

So I have been slacking to say the least

Virginia was packed with fun things to do, so i had a lot to blog about. New Jersey was more about just spending time with family. We couldn't do very much because it was the worst winter they had in 20 something years. This poor Texan had a hard enough time trying to get to work when everyone else got snow days! So as I'm sure everyone knows by now we found out we were pregnant back in November (11-12-10), and he was due in July (7-22-11) So we stopped traveling and came back to Texas when our assignment was up in April. We were very excited and couldnt wait for him to get here! Eric started back up at St Joseph, and I picked up a few PRN (as needed) jobs. They kept me busy almost full time. It was a super great pregnancy w/o any side effects, so I was happy to work to keep me busy. When I wasnt working I was busy at home getting the baby's room and new guest room ready! I became quite crafty and did a lot of DIY projects. Jayden decided to come 4 days after his due date (7-26-11). It was an awesome natural delivery and I felt great! We got to go home the next day.
Needless to say life hasnt been the same!!! It been better than I could have asked for or imagined. He is such a blessing to our lives. He is healthy, eating and sleeping well, and smiling all the time!!! We were blessed to have family come and stay for about the first month of his life. This made it easy on me-no cooking, going shopping, hardly any cleaning, and a babysitter anytime I wanted! I am starting a new project which i will explain later, but it will make me post a lot more often...now that we have some excitement in our lives-I actually have something to blog about----->stay tuned:)

No comments:

Post a Comment