We are going to take a Time Out from Project 365. These pictures didn't make the cut...but are definitely cute enough to get published! Its hard to pick just one picture a day of this photogenic cutie pie. Enjoy...
These are from our trip to Galveston. I got to feed the seagulls. I think I was scared I had my fists ready to punch one if he tried to come near me and daddy.

Oooh oohh ohhh ahhh ahhh ahhhhh (said as I beat my chest)
This is my buddy Levi. We are 7 weeks apart, and going to be best friends.
These are my other best friends Ethan and Evan. We look like we could be brothers. When my mom would babysit Ethan, people would think she had a kid:)
Gma Merkey. We are all dressed up for a Wedding. I got lots of compliments on my outfit:)


No comments:
Post a Comment