Its called PROJECT 365. People are always saying things like "time flies!", "where has the year gone?" or "babies grow up so fast..." I'm going to prove all of those sayings are TRUE by taking the time to document the first year of his life by taking a
picture a day.
Imagine being able to look back at any day of your year and recall what you did, who you met, what you learned… (Often we find it hard to remember what we did just yesterday or even last night, let alone a whole year ago!)
It has been a lot of fun so far trying to come up with creative pictures. IF ANY OF YOU READING THIS HAVE ANY CUTE IDEAS-PLEASE SEND THEM THIS WAY! I STILL HAVE 313 PICTURES LEFT TO TAKE:) I will be using this blog to post them. Hope yall enjoy it.
No comments:
Post a Comment