Then we took a tour at the Blue Bell Factory!!! Mom was supposed to go on a tour when she was in 2nd grade. That morning a huge gas line busted and set off a big explosion in Brenham that was felt all the way in Houston. Needless to say she didnt get to go on a field trip that day. So 20 years later she finally got to go see how ice cream is made, and get her free scoop!!! It was pretty awesome, and the scoop (or 2) at the end of the tour was the best! I think mommy enjoyed it too.
"The Happiest Baby on the Block" is a DVD that some Dr came up with to quiet a crying baby. He says its a reflex to the baby and would work everytime if done right. Its based on the five S's which are 1. Swaddle, 2. Side or Stomach, 3. "Shhhhh", 4. Swing, 5. Suck. So when I started to cry my parents decided to try it as an experiment...and I quieted right down! Hmm interesting. Its kinda fun, but I dont cry very much, so they dont get to do it often-which is better. I think my parents dont like it when I cry:(
I love swimming!
I'm starting to smile more and more these days. Everyone seems to enjoy it-so I keep doing it:)
Happy Birthday Daddy!!! We decided to go to Kemah to celebrate since he took off work. We went into every store they had because it was hot!!! but we cooled off and got to play in the water and had a real good time.








No comments:
Post a Comment