Sunday, November 20, 2011

Days 71-80


This is one of the pilots for the B-24, an American Heavy Bomber used in WW2. This is one of the only ones, if not THE only one that still runs today.


This is the Wombie:) I use it for naps and overnight. I loves it. This morning I turned 180 degrees in my crib somehow.


Daddy bought me this playmate today. I love all the colors and when i get excited i hit the hanging toys. This mat keeps me entertained for a while so mommy can make breakfast then come eat and play with me.


This is my Bumbo seat. I'm holding my head up well enough to sit it all by myself. Jer-z likes to hang out next to me. He's such a good dog.


The Dragon Master...


Texas Reds! My parents love going to this every year. It's a steak and wine festival with wines from all over Texas. They have lots of vendors, activities and concerts all weekend.


Its fall time and pumpkins are everywhere. My friend Levi and his mom like to take lots of pictures of us.


The Pumpkin Patch. Ive never seen so many pumpkins!


This is my sad face, but my mom can't help but smile. Look at my bottom lip, do you feel sorry for me or what???


We brought Levi's parents dinner tonight. My mom was trying to be super mom and carry me, and the food...and dumped a lot of the food on their front porch:( we were able to save most of it, but she felt pretty bad. He's getting big and we will be crawling and getting into stuff in no time!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment