Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Days 91-100!


Im already 100 days old today! Boy how time flys.



It's a tough job being a superhero, but somebody's got to do it. We had a good time passing out candy to all the kids. Most of them called me superbaby...but I was like "I'm a MAN!" I know that technically I can't exist in the same world as Spiderman, but tonight 2 comic worlds collided!


How precious are my little feet? Where will these little feet walk? Who's path will my little feet cross? How far will these little feet run? How much mud will these little feet track in the house?


We drove to Dallas today to see my mom's cousin get married. The wedding was beautiful, and I didn't cry during the ceremony. Chris and Emily are both pilots, so it was very fitting for them to have their reception at the American Airlines museum. It was great to see and meet so much of grandma Merkey's family.


Me and Levi trying on our halloween costumes! My dads a hero and his dad is a police officer. We take our jobs very seriously.


Back to the pumpkin patch for more pumpkins. Lucky for me the 18 wheeler was there to restock the pumpkin patch and he let me get in the truck to take a picture!


This is me all stretched out. I love being out of my swaddler now...makes me feel like such a big boy. My mom has successfully weaned me from my miracle blanket and wombie.


This is my first time to go to their party, but its their 6th annual carving party. My mom learned how to carve pumpkins here. It's always a good time for everyone!


This is my tongue. I just found it the other day. I love to stick it out. I do this funny thing where I stick it out then start sucking my lip at the same time. Makes my parents laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment