Monday, November 21, 2011

Days 81-90


My Giraffe Robe...


My mom is getting ready to be a bridesmaid for her friend Sherry's wedding. I sit here in my bumbo and watch her, and look at myself in the mirror.



So my dad has been going over to his old roommate Doug's apartment for years for his man date. They play Mario Kart and other video games for hours. I got to go hang out with the boys while my mom had her girls night. All of us had a good time.


Frisbee Golf at the park by my house.


Nothing like a beautiful morning sitting in a Cracker Barrel rocking chair.


"Gone Fishing"


My first visit to CCC. The church my mom grew up in and my parents got married in.


My first slumber party with my grandparents! My mom went to a bachelorette party for the night and I got to spend the night with grandpa and grandma. It wasn't easy for her to leave, but she knew I was in good hands.

We drove to Houston because Uncle Jacob was in town from California! It was so good to see him. He flew in, and will drive back with his girlfriend who is moving to Cali. Bye Rachel!


No comments:

Post a Comment