Friday, January 20, 2012

Days 111-120

So we have been have MAJOR computer problems-so I apologize for not doing the blog. We recently got a new MacBookPro so we are back in business! Whoop...finally!




G.pa Merkey goes up to the deer lease with my dad a lot...and EVERY time he goes he asks if I'm going to come up. His dream was to get me up there with him before I turned ONE! So I decided to go up there on day 120. It just happened to be when Papa G was also in town. Lucky me getting to spend time with my dad and both grandpas! Hope to have many more trips up to the deer lease:)


Papa G and GiGi are back in Texas for Thanksgiving. So happy to see them again.


We went to Dallas to be with Uncle Stephen after his heart surgery. He looks like he's doing well. He's not supposed to pick up anything over 10 pounds-but he couldn't resist me!


Walking around Downtown Dallas after the Craft Show! Love those Texas Longhorns (not the school-just the animal:) Mom says Gig'em.


Mom loves going to her girls nights when she can. Dad was gonna watch me since I'm in no way "girly" but mommy's friends said I HAD to go! We all had a fun time..at Cheddars of course!


Levi and I are getting ready for Thanksgiving! Shake your tail-feathers:)



We all went down to Houston tonight for a Mary Kay party with G.ma Merkeys friends. Dad made some awesome gumbo. We hung out in the back and watched hunting movies.


Dad started singing Christmas Carols to me and I certainly did not like it. First of all its only the middle of November and they shouldn't be sung until at least December. Secondly he was singing them in a very low tone and I think that scared me. I guess I take after my mom in the Christmas carols area...


I love my aunt Jessie-and can't wait to get a cake pop!


No comments:

Post a Comment