Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Days 131-140

My first plane ride to Colorado to meet my great grandparents. I did really well, my ears didn't bother me and I wasn't too loud for the other passengers. The pilot was really nice and let me take a picture with him. I'm going to be a well traveled baby!


We beat the Cowboys!!! Go all the way to the Superbowl!


Christmas in the Pen-Wolf Pen Creek had lots of lights, music, and food! There was a live nativity, we saw our neighbors and had some really good kettle corn! Fun little date night mom planned for us since dad loves Christmas time!


My mom had her gift exchange with her girls tonight. Jessica gave me this awesome hat and mittens. Caitrin and mom spend all day making these gifts to give to their friends...Necklaces, hand scrub and chalkboards.



Daddy taking good care of me. Im very cuddly when I'm not feeling well:(


I started to get a cold and run a fever today. It kept going up during the night. Mom called the doctor in the morning and they said she should bring me in. The doctor said it was just a little fever and not to worry. So we went home and they just loved on me, and I was better the next day. Thank you Jesus.


The B-I-B-L-E yes that's the book for me. I stand alone on the word of God the B-I-B-L-E!


Ive found my feet!


Happy Baby:)


No comments:

Post a Comment