This is the tree I picked out...but mom said it was too big (and too much $$$). Dad said one day we can get one this big. The one we got is pretty awesome tho and I can't wait to decorate it!

I love how close I can get to these turkeys. We are still at River Road Ranch having feeding time before we go back home. I can't wait to come back here when I'm older!!!
The view from up here is amazing! So proud of Papa G and GiGi climbing up here with me, and thanks dad for carrying me! One day, before you know it, ill be running and climbing up these rocks and you'll have to keep up with me!
Instead of going to San Antonio or Austin like we normally do during Thanksgiving we decided to go to Fredericksburg. GiGi found this place, but wouldn't tell us where we were going-she just said we weren't staying in a hotel!!! We didn't know what to think when we pulled up to THIS and she told us that we were staying in there. They stayed in an old SILO across from us. Little did we know it would soon become one of the BEST places we have ever stayed! Thats BOOTS in the picture with us. He protected me from all the animals Uncle Smitty has running free on his property--->Donkeys, Turkeys, Goats, Long horn sheep, Lamas, Longhorn Cattle and Chickens to name a few.
Today mommy planned a little surprise for PapaG and GiGi. We drove down to Montgomery, TX-stopping at all the gates we saw for a picture to put in GiGi's "Gates of Texas" Book. We stopped at an antique shop or 2 for PapaG. Then went to a wine tasting at Cork This! It was a fun little adventure.
Mommy and daddy went to work today, so I got to hang out with my grandparents. All the times they have come to Texas...and they have never been to the George Bush Library(probably the biggest tourist attraction in town). So we went there today. What do you think?...Would you vote for me to run as president in 2052 (I'll be 40 years old then & Mom will be on day 14,716) Lol J/K!
Go LSU! Gma Merkey graduated from here so I hope they win! GiGi bought this onesie with her in mind! Thanks
I've been waiting so long for this day! Look at all this food I don't even get to eat! Glad to have both families down at my house to celebrate. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!
Nothing but smiles...









No comments:
Post a Comment