Thursday, February 2, 2012

Days 161-170


Stopping in Smithville to feed the ducks on the way home. We also went to all the shops and restaurants in the cute little town.


Atlantic City, New Jersey! Go number 26:)


King of Prussia Mall-the largest on the East Coast!


Go Giants! Hi Eli! I love my Aunt Tiff!


Everybody came over just to see me! It was so nice getting to meet everyone. Thanks for coming over! I love my friends and family


Look at these 4 good looking guys! Now I see where I get my blue eyes and stunning looks from. Thanks for being good examples for me to learn from!


Hot spot in South Plainfield...FLANAGANS!


Hanging out with Papa G and GiGi. They had toys and presents for me when I got there. This has my name on it. It says Jayden: Intelligent & Rich (meaning in Greek). Thanks. Its great to finally be in New Jersey where daddy grew up.


My first time (of many) to be at the playground! Swinging with g.ma Merkey. So Fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment