
I helped ice mommy cheeks today after her wisdom teeth got removed. She was not excited about having her first surgery, but she did great. She kept reminding herself that "Today is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it! Psalm 118:24." And the verse that says "Which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to your life?" Matt 6:27. Hopefully recovery will be quick and easy!
I love when daddy throws me up in the air. Weeeeeee!!!!!
My first hockey game. Aggies Won!
Crazy Hair!
Now that I'm able to roll over so well...I like to sleep on my belly. My mommy had to come check on me because I slept longer than I normally do and she was getting a little worried. I was fine of course(thank you Jesus)...just sleeping:)
Spitting Raspberries all the time! Silly boy!
Today dad and mom dedicated me at church. They know that I'm a gift from God! They with the help of the church body have agreed to raise me in a Christian home to love Jesus (who died for me to save me from my sins I will commit) Their prayer for me is to grow up and be a Man of God and love Jesus with all my heart, mind and soul! Luke 10:27









He's so stinking cute!! Hate we missed his dedication.....
ReplyDelete