I'm about to turn 6 months old so its time to start eating big boy food! Oatmeal was my first real food(besides all the tastes daddy fed me:) I'm a growing boy and like eating like one!

Just a swingin'
Brushing my "teeth"...no I don't really have any yet. People having been asking mom since I was 2 months old if I was teething-the answer is still no. One day I will get some..but for now I'll just drool like I'm teething and stick everything in my mouth!
Lunch date with mommy and daddy at the Lemon Wedge:)
Helping mommy with the laundry...
Look mom and dad I can roll over! I first rolled over on day 162, but now I'm rolling all over the place.
My first bubble bath. So fun!
So this is my friend Mary. I met her on my flight back to Texas. She asked to hold me-saying I was going to help her make it thru the flight without a cigarette. She was so nice. She let me take her fingers and stick them right in my mouth. Mommy's eyes got really big so daddy gave me my toy to chew on. Then the nice stranger took off her gold watch and let me chew on that...saying the cold feels so good on my gums(because she thinks I'm teething). Mommy was so grossed out all she could do was laugh. Daddy had to remind her I would be putting worse things in my mouth as I get older. Haha. Love meeting strangers on planes:)









No comments:
Post a Comment